Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
WTS   KRAG JORGENSEN M1895 CAVALRY RIFLE (Read 4265 times)
Cantom
Ex Member

WTS   KRAG JORGENSEN M1895 CAVALRY RIFLE
Feb 21st, 2007 at 10:07pm

For Sale M1895 Calvalry Rifle in 6.5x55.     $1000obo

This rifle is located in Canada and will require export and import paperwork to buy from the US. All such paperwork is the responsibility of the purchaser.

Quote From Vaughan-   You have 1 of the many model of Norwegian Krags. the handguard is correct but the stock has been cut back about 5 inches which is not good and you are also missing a stock band and spring that was obviously part of the piece missing. in the pics the barrel looks ok but can't see the front site to see if it was cut down. now heres the holy sh## suprise  your model is the M1895 Cavalry Rifle and was made 1898 through 1906 with only 5800+ rifles made. now the wierd part your serial number falls i the Mountain Artillery rifle serial rage but teh placement or yout rear sling swivels says its a Cavalry rifle either way there hard to come by. if your rifle was not cut down you would have a 2500.00+ rifle. hte sporterizing has drastically reduced the price to maybe  max of 1000.00 cause you also have a mismatched bolt w/the stock also looking sanded. if you plan to sell it i would start it with the 1000.00 price tag as you might get someone who need to plugs a hole in there collection till another one comes along but post very good pics like you did here and be honest about the rifle. I hope this helps.

(You need to Login to view media files and links)

Please contact me at    dewfarm@gmail.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo