Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Webster Lansing Marble honored (Read 2079 times)
butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Webster Lansing Marble honored
Feb 16th, 2016 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
I got my "Michigan History" Magazine today. It contained an announcement about a Marble's exhibit, on display at the Michigan Historical Museum, in Lansing, until mid-September.

That got me taking photos of some gun/outdoor related items from around the house and workshop. (I have a small belt-axe from one grandfather and a .30 cal. cleaning-rod and match-case from the other).

If you have a Krag that was modified for 'Hunting', there is a good chance it may have a 'Marble' product on it.

Show us your "Marble's"!
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2016 at 3:57pm by butlersrangers »  

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Webster Lansing Marble honored
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 5:35am
Print Post  
I finally went over to Lansing this past Friday to visit the Michigan Historical Museum. I wanted to see the Webster Marble Display before it closes in September.

A private collection of Game Getters, Knives, Axes, photos and handsome graphics was nicely displayed. My wife and I both enjoyed the presentation.

(Some photos I took. Unfortunately, there was no catalog or publication specifically dedicated to the event and collection).

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Webster Lansing Marble honored
Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 5:48am
Print Post  
The Michigan Historical Museum also had temporary displays set up regarding the 32nd Michigan at Tampa, Fla. in 1898 and about Fighting the Moros in Mindanao, in the early 1900s.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint