Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Camp Perry 2017 (Read 1060 times)
TexTenn59
KCA Forum Member

Krag Collector!

Camp Perry 2017
Apr 5th, 2017 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Got my registration confirmation back.  Housing confirmed.  10 matches over 11 days.  Starts with Oliver Hazard Perry Match and ends with Roosevelt Match.  Doesn't get much better than this.

Anyone else going this year?

IP Logged

Kerz
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Camp Perry 2017
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
Yelp, I'll be there at the same time though doubt I'll shoot the OHP practice match.  I'll be staying on Post at the RV park.  2016 red Chev pickup with KY FOP tags.  Please feel free to stop by.
Vic

Preparedness + Opportunity= Luck

NRA Benefactor Member
KY & WV State Rifle & Pistol Association Life Member

IP Logged

TexTenn59
KCA Forum Member

Krag Collector!

Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2017 at 3:01am
Print Post  
I'm up on Catawba with wife in tow.  Her first trip, so it'll be interesting to see how much this trip costs me.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2017 at 11:16am
Print Post  
I'll be there with my son Ron, Stretch32 (his first Nationals), Madsenshooter (if he can make it), and possibly a few others.  My son and I are staying in Fremont (rates are much better than Port Clinton).  We're shooting Garand, Vintage, Springfield and Roosevelt... all on Viale Range (we're already registered too). 

I'm proposing that we all meet up on Monday evening for a meal somewhere and to share Krag stories and great conversation.  Then, we again meet up the morning of the Roosevelt Match to make sure that we have a nice gathering of Krags on the firing line.  I'll give my cell number to anyone who is interested.  I drive a 2014 dark grey Dodge Charger, or we'll be in my son's 2003 silver Mountaineer.  There's some great places to eat in Port Clinton.  There's a Mexican place in Fremont that's to die for!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint