Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Run up to the Nationals (Read 2574 times)
Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Run up to the Nationals
Jun 29th, 2017 at 1:02am
Print Post  
So how many of you guys are going to represent Team KCA at Camp Perry?

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Run up to the Nationals
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Funny you should ask Culp....  We need you're Awesome sense of humor and style for comic relief to break the tension of all the stress of shooting with world-class Krag Totin' aficionados!  Now get yer rifle and join the ranks, soldier!!!

Seriously though...  I'll be there with a contingent for the Roosevelt match.  Anyone who wants to meet and squad with Bob (madsenshooter) my son, and a few other friends is more than welcome to join! 

Also, I'm planning on meeting anyone who wants for dinner the night before the Roosevelt (that would be Monday, July 24th).  We'll eat, drink, be merry... AND share stories of Krag-dom!!!  Who's in?

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
"awesome sense of humor"?  So you are saying my humor is full of awe?  I have always liked the idea of having an awful sense of humor.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

madsenshooter
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2017 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
"Also, I'm planning on meeting anyone who wants for dinner the night before the Roosevelt (that would be Monday, July 24th).  We'll eat, drink, be merry... AND share stories of Krag-dom!!!  Who's in?" You know I'm always in for free food!  And, I'll be there the day before the match, so I can get my usual parking spot!  Pic posted of the new to me Volvo so you can find me.

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #4 - Jul 1st, 2017 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Ummmmmm.....  Didn't say I was buying (but for you Bob, I'll get ya).

IP Logged

madsenshooter
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #5 - Jul 1st, 2017 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
I have this crazy visual problem.  I see up and down doubles of the black when using my right eye.  I found some funky old sunglasses that corrects it some and and I have eye appointment at the VA clinic before the match.  I'm making excuses for shooting the attached off the bench, it took me awhile to figure out the bottom dot is the ghost, block it out with the front blade.  It's the load I'm going with though, all my reloading equipment is still boxed and the bench disassembled!

IP Logged

madsenshooter
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #6 - Jul 1st, 2017 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Then I let the barrel cool with the rifle sitting in the sun and shot a couple others I had with me that were loaded in 30-40 brass made from .303 blanks and fired once before.  They average around 20gr heavier than the Rem brass I've been using.  Not much difference.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint