Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
The Just Off The Beaten Path Report (Read 1623 times)
Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

The Just Off The Beaten Path Report
Jul 27th, 2017 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Yesterday I was needing some gas for the auto mobile so I swung into a little station just off the high way.  Nice place.  Walking in there was a well stocked liquer store to the left and an even better hunting and fishing supply section towards the back.  I just had to look and I was not disappointed.  Perched majestically on the shelf behind the glass were two boxes of our favorite cartridge.  I knew I could not pass it up so I got the girl to open the case.  I was surprised to find a third box behing the first two and I was very surprised to find a fourth box behind that one. 

Shooting a Krag at Camp Perry and finding four boxes all in the week.  Life doesn't get any better than that. 

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: The Just Off The Beaten Path Report
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
You got that right!!!!!

IP Logged

madsenshooter
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: The Just Off The Beaten Path Report
Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:25am
Print Post  
Enough ammo to shoot in one of the 80rd  NRA Highpower matches my local club has!  I imagine you could come up with the  8 sighters needed too.  I like those matches, a lot more bang for my buck as they only charge me $10 entry fee or membership of $40/yr.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint