Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
SOLD pend. funds* US Model 1898 Krag Rifle - 30-40 (Read 2930 times)
Tom Butts
KCA Forum Admin
KCA Official Member

Krag enthusiast!

SOLD pend. funds* US Model 1898 Krag Rifle - 30-40
Oct 22nd, 2018 at 1:16am
Print Post  
For sale a late model 1898 Springfield Krag rifle in 30-40 caliber.

Rifle is in the same condition and unmolested as when obtained directly from the CMP by myself.

It is in very good condition for being 100+ years old.  Rifle looks to be sustainably original condition based on what I have been able to ascertain.  Appears to have 75% of original finish with barrel and underside of sight being the most prominent.  Rifle is equipped with a Model 1902 rear sight that matches the condition of the rifle and is correct.

The stock does not appear to have ever been sanded due to the sharpness of the edges around the grasping grooves on the fore stock and sharpness of the JSA / 1902 Cartouche and firing proof. 

Pictures should tell the full story.  I can e-mail many more upon request. 

This is an excellent example of a late model U.S. Krag-Jorgensen, and would make a great addition to any collection.

Asking $850 plus $60 shipping and insurance.

Sales within  USA only.  Buyer to supply a signed copy of FFL or C&R license before shipment can be made.  Not for sale where prohibited.

Payment to be made by USPS Money orders or Cashier’s Check only (shipment will be held till check clears)

jimmy-kragsale@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2018 at 1:31am by Tom Butts »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo