25 Krag Chargers, (Read 8922 times)
psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Krag Chargers,
Dec 14th, 2018 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
Howdy all...

I figured I had better say something since I haven't touched on this subject in a while.

Unfortunately, I can't make any Krag Chargers, at least for the near future.  I currently have family issues that take precedence (My wife and I are caring for her mother who lives with us and requires considerable attention, add to that my own father's health and His wife's... and well, you get the picture).  Also, I'm working full time, so between the two, I just don't have the time (I'll be lucky to get ammo loaded for next year's Nationals)!

To those of you who asked and were hoping and waiting patiently, and to those of you who just haven't asked yet... please accept my deepest apologies!  If the situation changes in the spring and I can get some work done, I will certainly let you all know!

Thanks for understanding!!! 
Paul Steinmayer

IP Logged

Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Krag Chargers,
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Paul- Speaking from experience, like many of us can do, it is tough when you are so busy that you can't do what you want to do when you want to. You certainly have your hands full. Good luck taking care of your family. It is hard to do this now but you'll be thankful you had them around as long as you have had them. When they are gone, hopefully you'll have great memories to enjoy!

But, it is always extra fun and relaxing to go to your man cave and play with your Krags and loading your 30-40 ammo!

Merry Christmas season and well wishes. Maybe one of these days I'll get a loader from you.

Larry Uhrig
Marietta, Ohio

IP Logged

Kerz
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Hey Paul
Wishing you well my friend, particularly under such stressful and demanding times.
Vic

Preparedness + Opportunity= Luck

NRA Benefactor Member
KY & WV State Rifle & Pistol Association Life Member

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Paul - We are all 'pulling for you', best wishes an prayers for you and your family!

IP Logged

Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #4 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Paul, best wishes for you and your family. I know what you’re going through, I dealt with my wife’s stroke damage and slow deterioration for 12 years. The love keeps you strong and keeps you going. We had spoke a while back about a couple of loaders. You never got back to me so I made my own which works fine for my ammo but is a hair too small for my buds reloads. I need to build another 1/8 in longer.

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Sorry I had left you hanging Baltimoreed.  Sadly, I left a few fellow Kragsters hanging, and I truly do feel aweful about that!  There is nothing I hate more than making a promise I don't deliver on... even when fate and circumstances prevent me from doing so... and for that I am truly sorry!!!   (This was also the reason I refused to accept any money from anyone unless I had the chargers in the box ready to ship - I will never take a dime from anyone I didn't earn or deserve.)

Anyway... thank you all so very much for the support!  I truly appreciate it!!!

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #6 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 4:36am
Print Post  
Why don't you send me your patterns and materials.  I am between gigs and can turnout  a few for the guys.  Then when you are ready to step off again I can sell, I mean SEND, the stuff back to you.  (Dang keyboard, it just wants to type the dumbest things Angry Roll Eyes) Or until I head back to the far side of the duck pond.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2018 at 12:29am
Print Post  
You back in town Culp?  Shoot me a letter by the more fashionable Email!  You know the address...

IP Logged

bote
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #8 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Best wishes to you and your family.  You have a lot on your plate.
My two chargers are cherished possessions.

IP Logged

Local Boy
KCA Forum Member
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #9 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Just came back from Georgia where I got to welcome number 3 grandchild into the world.  She's such a beautiful sweet baby.

Unfortunately I had to travel by-myself because my beloved wife decided to stay for another 2 weeks and help our daughter get back on her feet.

My wife is such a wonderful caregiver... she took care of her mom until she passed away in 2008 as well as her father until he passed away in 2016.

Paul I cannot begin to beguile with notions of "I know what your going trough" but what I do know is that your doing a good thing!

I pray the Lord carries you through these difficult times and blesses you for your love, faithfulness and dedication toward your loved ones.

IP Logged

Cat Man
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Hi Paul,

Take care of the family first. Our Krags have been here a long time And they can wait.

Several of my friends have watched me use your chargers and wanted to order them. I have been telling then to wait. I am happy to cover your 6 by sharing my chargers with friends on the range when needed. I alway give you full credit! The darn things sell themselves.

Missed Camp Perry this year and next year doesn’t look good either.

All the best in the new year. We will surely meet on the firing line before you know it.

Cat Man Jeff

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #11 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
psteinmayer wrote on Dec 18th, 2018 at 12:29am:
You back in town Culp?  Shoot me a letter by the more fashionable Email!  You know the address...

Email sent.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #12 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Cat Man wrote on Dec 23rd, 2018 at 1:19am:
Hi Paul,

Take care of the family first. Our Krags have been here a long time And they can wait.

Several of my friends have watched me use your chargers and wanted to order them. I have been telling then to wait. I am happy to cover your 6 by sharing my chargers with friends on the range when needed. I alway give you full credit! The darn things sell themselves.

Missed Camp Perry this year and next year doesn’t look good either.

All the best in the new year. We will surely meet on the firing line before you know it.

Cat Man Jeff

Thank you so much Jeff!  We definitely missed you this year... and I sure do hope we don't have to miss you next year!  You are a great guy to shoot with, and I know we'll sling some lead soon enough!!!

IP Logged

Kerz
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #13 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Paul,
Wishing the best for you and your family.
Vic

Preparedness + Opportunity= Luck

NRA Benefactor Member
KY & WV State Rifle & Pistol Association Life Member

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #14 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Kerz wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 10:57am:
Paul,
Wishing the best for you and your family.
Vic

Thanks very much Vic.  I hope to run into you at Perry this time!

Paul

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint