Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Remington 30-40 Krag Ammunition Great Price (Read 2209 times)
Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Remington 30-40 Krag Ammunition Great Price
Jan 12th, 2019 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
Best price I've seen in a long time for new production Remington Core-Lokt 180 grain soft point ammo. I like how the company lists it as 30-40 Kraig ammo. Price is listed as $28.61.

But, I think they have a bunch in stock. I have enough and have not ordered from this company.

Hope it helps.

(You need to Login to view media files and links)
t-point-28345-20-round-box.html

IP Logged

Knute1
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Remington 30-40 Krag Ammunition Great Price
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Whig, that is a good price! The link is not working for me, but I will go to their website. Being from Illinois I will have to jump thru more hoops.
Thanks

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 12:31am
Print Post  
That's the problem with long addresses.  It get wrapped around in the formating here and you have to copy and paste into notepad to correct it before "paste and go" in the browser address line.

Of course (You need to Login to view media files and links) is your friend and a Bob's yer uncle later we find Winchester .30-40 is 27.34 at carolinamunitions dot com

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 1:59am
Print Post  
I shortened the address link. See if this works. Winchester is good but I've always had better results with the Remington, except for my handloads!

Just cut and paste:

tinyurl.com/y7eefmbe

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2019 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Or you could just use the Insert Hyperlink box.  It the first one, the one with the globe.  Right click shows the format.

Proper formating goes; left bracket, url, equal sign, the web address, right bracket, then the name of the place or any name for that matter, and lastly the Not url statement

[ url=https://eaglerockamerica. com/remington-core-lokt-3040-krag-180-grain-pointed-soft-point-28345-20-round-bo
x.html ] Eagle Rock America [/ url]

Of course I put spaces in the above make the whole thing visable.  Done correctly it should read Eagle Rock America

Or it could read

[ url=https://eaglerockamerica. com/remington-core-lokt-3040-krag-180-grain-pointed-soft-point-28345-20-round-bo
x.html ]Bob's your Uncle[/ url]

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint