Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
NRA Annual Meetings this week in Indianapolis (Read 2204 times)
Playapat
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

NRA Annual Meetings this week in Indianapolis
Apr 22nd, 2019 at 2:22am
Print Post  
I was curious if the KCS does anything, officially or unofficially, during the NRA Annual Meetings. I’ve gone to the last few of these events, and I really enjoy them. I’ll be there again, but now that I’ve fallen into the clutches of the Krag addicts, I thought that if there were any get-together, I wanted to find out about them.

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Re: NRA Annual Meetings this week in Indianapolis
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2019 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
The NRA.  pfffft.  Just a half baked org wanting to take away our souls and create a false kingdom on earth.  To sully our pure minds and to steal our grace. 

We are the followers of the CMP and we meet during the Camp Perry games.  This is the time angels come down from heaven and sing the praises of the mighty Krag–Jørgensen rifle with trumpets blaring from on high.

Ah the hell with it.  I can't keep this one going.  No planned get together at the NRA.  We do our get togethering at a Camp Perry.  Bring your rifle and do your best to show up those johnny come lately 1903 Springfields.  Now that I think about it I do not recall hearing the 03 shooters pose in communion with other 03 shooters at Perry.  I went in 2017 and it was the Krag Boys who were jazzed to see other Krags guys on the line and get pictures.

-

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Playapat
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2019 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
Thanks, Culpepper. I’ll be at Camp Perry too.

Pat

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 3:58am
Print Post  
Fall in on Steinmeyer, ButlersRangers, CAT Man and the rest of the fellas.  You'll have a good time.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Culpeper wrote on Apr 24th, 2019 at 9:26pm:
I went in 2017 and it was the Krag Boys who were jazzed to see other Krags guys on the line and get pictures.-

Fall in on Steinmeyer, ButlersRangers, CAT Man and the rest of the fellas.  You'll have a good time.

Do you mean to tell me that you're not coming again THIS year???  For shame Culp!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint