Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Krags Exported To Other Countries (Read 568 times)
Knute1
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Krags Exported To Other Countries
Oct 16th, 2019 at 1:14am
Print Post  
Here is a congressional accounting of military supplies including Krag Rifles sold to other countries. It is tabulated by each country for date of inquiry, articles, action (whether the sale took place or not) and any remarks. Sometimes the article is listed simply as United States rifle and may be hard to conclude that it is a Krag or not. Other times it will specifically list as a Krag. I may try to tabulate just the known number of Krags sold, unless somebody beats me to it (and that is ok with me).

It comes under the heading of "INQUIRIES, TRANSFERS, ETC., TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS AND FACTIONS".

For instance, it shows that 150 Krag carbines were sold to Panama from an inquiry on 10/12/1921 for the national police force of Panama. And there are other sales that took place, like "268,000 rifles, Russian, 7.62" sold to Russia in 1919. Would these be Mosin Nagants?

(You need to Login to view media files and links)
g+jorgensen+export&source=bl&ots=Or9DLn2XI5&sig=ACfU3U0cY5qGLaMkWu--BEPKt0BdLZ2j
nw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjAnMPzqZ_lAhWbKDQIHU8BDiIQ6AEwGnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=kr
ag%20jorgensen%20export&f=false

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint