Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Md Antique Military Show...anyone else attending? (Read 790 times)
Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Md Antique Military Show...anyone else attending?
Feb 9th, 2020 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Guys, just curious if anyone from KCA is planning on attending, either as a seller or a looker, the Md show next month on the 20th? I’m planning on going but you never know. Besides I’ve still got stuff to sell from last years show. If I’m there I’ll be in my Span Am outfit.

IP Logged

Ned Butts
KCA Forum Admin
KCA Official Member

Krag enthusiast!

Re: Md Antique Military Show...anyone else attending?
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2020 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Planning on it also but time will tell!!
This is an outstanding show, like a museum where you can pick up and examine(most of) the displays. Things are rarely cheap but you can usually find things not found elsewhere.
S&S is usually there, KCA founding members Dan Lowery, Charlie Wheeler and John Spangler are there and Tom Pierce and Dave Clark used to set up and might be seen again.
A worthwhile day(s) if you can make the trip.

IP Logged

Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Md Antique Military Show...anyone else attending?
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 12:39am
Print Post  
I’ve been to about half a dozen over the years. Had to take a long break from them due to my wife’s poor health. Couldn’t leave her for the whole weekend. Before her health deteriorated my son and I drove up to Pittsburgh one year for the MAX Shown. I was very disappointed. Nothing but Nazi stuff. The Md show is much better though I wish they were broader in their handgun policy. Crazy thing is that I carried a minty boxed .32 H&R bicycle revolver to sell and was allowed to bring it in as there are no records to date these old guns whereas my Boer War MkIV Webley was not allowed in.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint