Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Just the other day... (Read 1256 times)
Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Just the other day...
Mar 5th, 2020 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
I was telling a co-worker that Bill Clinton has not be in the news in a while.  Then lo and behold!

The two lying criminals are back on another rehabilation tour

(You need to Login to view media files and links)

Marriage counseling?  Who was the Counselor?  No name.

He feels terrible now.  Not two years ago when he basically said go pound sand about any apology.

Poor me!  Look at what I have been through!

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Just the other day...
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2020 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Any news responses or comments from Mr. Clinton are handled. I believe he has been suffering from Alzheimer's for years. He has had trouble stringing coherent sentences together since his convict wife ran for President. Alcohol and the ravages of tertiary syphilis, if you ask me. But, I'm not his physician. Just observations. (Al Capone had advanced syphilis when he was in prison for tax evasion.)

IP Logged

Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2020 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
If the sob was truly apologetic he would write a $7,000,000.00 check to the American taxpayer to reimburse what Starr spent to get the goods on the whore [Bill Clinton not young and dumb intern Monica]. Where was the #MeToo movement back then? When the Clinton scandal was going on Army drill instructors were being discharged for abusing their authority and forcing sex from female recruits. But the whore was supposedly the commander and chief of the armed services. Rules of military conduct didn’t apply to him I guess? That was when I became an independent. Screw the demoncrats and pulicans, they’re all crooks.
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2020 at 11:33pm by Baltimoreed »  

IP Logged

Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
But on a lighter note?, if Prince Charming hadn’t been such a creepy leach and not been into kissing unconscious women Snow White would still be asleep. And there would have been no ‘happily ever after’. Must have went to the Cosby School of Dating. Wonder if she ever called him on it?

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #4 - Mar 7th, 2020 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
And I guess it was anxiety with all of those women in Arkansas, both named and unknown.

Rotten piece of rat filth.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint