Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
I'm Never Going To New York City Again! (Read 782 times)
Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

I'm Never Going To New York City Again!
Jul 1st, 2020 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Call me bigoted or ignorant or intolerant or whatever. I just can't set foot in the Big Apple again. I wouldn't know what to do or how to act or, the main reason, WHAT BATHROOM TO USE!!

I was searching the internet (in my spare time!) and ran across an article entitled "New York City Legally Recognizes 31 Different Gender Identities"!

(You need to Login to view media files and links)

I just stared at this statement. I could only read one highlighted paragraph before getting slightly nauseous and realizing that AOC's generation had changed this country:

A demiguy (also called a demiboy, demiman or demimale person) is a gender identity describing someone who partially, but not wholly, identifies as a man, boy or otherwise masculine, regardless of their assigned gender at birth.

I started thinking about some simple facts that define the thinking process entirely. God created two genders. That's what He made to continue the human race. No other way, outside of lab experiments and scary science fiction movies.

As a physician, I know abnormalities, errors of fetal and embryologic development, as well as genetic "mistakes", can alter sex characteristics and create situations such as hermaphroditism or even asexuality (and a few others) but these are situations of abnormality.

To claim there are 31 gender designations blows my mind. Who does this?? Are there a group of metrosexuals (??) sitting around a table declaring gender designations that are "acceptable"? Is there any science behind these choices?

My biggest concern, other than the obvious degradation of societal norms, though, is WHERE WOULD I GO TO RELIEVE MYSELF IF I HAD TO PEE IN NEW YORK!?

I guess I'm just an old fashioned curmudgeon. But, I do declare myself a MAN!

Thank God!
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2020 at 11:23am by Whig »  

IP Logged

Ned Butts
KCA Forum Admin
KCA Official Member

Krag enthusiast!

Re: I'm Never Going To New York City Again!
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 11:12am
Print Post  
That is an unfortunate plague that is everywhere and spreading like the current plague. It is just more obvious in the highly populated urban swill. Especially those with left side leadership. VERY sad indeed!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint