Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
My Krag Value? (Read 2087 times)
Flyingbuz
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

My Krag Value?
Feb 16th, 2014 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Would like to know the approximate value of my Krag.

Thanks

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: My Krag Value?
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Flyingbuz:  You have an infantry rifle which has the stock sanded and its forearm cut down (shortened).  It could be restored.  Its value would be around $275 to $350 depending on condition of the bore.  Krags in this state are not very easy to sell.  MHO

IP Logged

madsenshooter
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2014 at 5:05am
Print Post  
Except to certain guys, myself and others, who like restoring the forearms.  But most of us are real tightwads.  Not really, it's just the fact that others don't much care to buy one that has been restored, so we wind up sorta stuck with them.  That works out ok too, another shooter grade rifle.

IP Logged

waterdogg
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2014 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
value depends on the buyer. 350 is reasonable price, I'd pay that with a smile depending on a closer look. I wasn't happy paying 400 for mine until I shot it then I fell in love with it. I had plans to restore it until I found out it would cost more to restore than it would be worth. Out of all of my guns it is my favorite. I'm still looking for an all original to buy until then this one will do. It took me a few weeks to talk myself into buying it since it was hacked up. I will work on making it look better and shoot better groupings this summer. Oh bye the way nice looking rifle.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo