Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
 10 Glorious Day (Read 6543 times)
Preston
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Glorious Day
Jan 20th, 2017 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
This is a great day!  I'm smiling ear to ear watching the Inauguration!

1900 1898 Krag

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Glorious Day
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
I agree. It is making my Birthday pretty fun!

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
"PC"reaction to President Trump's speech:

"OMG, He ... He ... He ... Acknowledged God, Praised God, and Thanked God, OMG, you can't do that!!! ".

IP Logged

Preston
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #3 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:01am
Print Post  
"We better use our go to insult, RACIST!"  I'm so sick of hearing the protesters say that when republicans supposedly protested Obama (I don't remember it) it was because the republicans are racist.  But now they are protesting Trump because he is racist.  It's all nonsense!  I even heard one fool claim he wished Stalin was the President.  How insane does one have to be to wish a man who was responsible for the death of at least 40 million to be our current leader!?

1900 1898 Krag

IP Logged

Jeremy T Garner
KCA Forum Member
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
It was indeed a most glorious of days. I had the privilege of being there in attendance. I was also lucky enough to attend the Official Inaugural Freedom Ball. Sorry I have not been on here in a long while but saw this thread and thought I would post.

YouTube  
IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #5 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Nice Fedora, Jeremy!

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #6 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
And you got to meet Joe Buck...  SWEET!!!

IP Logged

Jeremy T Garner
KCA Forum Member
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #7 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Thanks Chuck! I must have gotten a hundred offers from people on the street to buy my fedora! Apparently it was a hit.

I was actually surprised at how nice Mr. Voight was to be honest Paul. I also met several Congressman, future Treasury Secretary Steve Mnunchin at the Trump Hotel, Corey Lewandowski, Judge Jeanine Piro, Geraldo, Sean Hannity, Oliver McGee who was super nice, and even took the tour of the Capitol Building with Mr. Bill Akins (designer of the Akins Accelerator) and his lovely wife. I took my dad with me to Washington and we both had an absolute blast!
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2017 at 4:27am by Jeremy T Garner »  
YouTube  
IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #8 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
What a great day for the republic.  I don't care too much what trump accomplishes as long as the leftist squeal.

And you got to meet the great Jon Voight, too.  He seems like a true patriot from th efew items I have read.

Wish I could have been there but I just have this aversion to large crowds.  Saw it on the television with my mother since it may just be her last presidential election.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Preston
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #9 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 5:26am
Print Post  
Jeremy, that is fantastic that you were able to attend!  Meeting all of those people would be icing on the cake.  You were looking sharp to boot. 

A good hat is always a great choice.  I wish they had never gone out of style.  I'm convinced it is automobile manufacturers faults. I can only wear my fedora in the car when I drive my old Lincoln Town Car.  But maybe that is just me because I'm 6'6".  That might have something to do with it. 

Either way, it is a shame every man doesn't wear a classy hat when dressed for business.

1900 1898 Krag

IP Logged

Ambrose
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #10 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Hey gyts, hate to burst your bubble but ever heard of the concept of "controlled opposition"?

Left/right debate keeps going on to distract all from the actual source of power and create tension so people accept so called reforms the system wanted to pass all along in order to relieve these tensions. This is how they get more centralized control that no one in their right mind would accept. Think gun control, taxation, inflation, war on drugs, war on terror, financial crisis, climate change, education, healthcare reform, keeps going.

As long as the speculative financial sector has control of the money supply and continues to reap private profits but remains too big to fail rendering the losses public with 2008 bailouts as just one example anything the system ever does will be suspect. When Mr. Trump ends the fed, abolishes the IRS and repudiates supragovernmental entities that make laws whose citizens they affect cannot vote to affirm or reject them like the UN and NGO's I'll start sleeping better at night.

There's nothing you can do, the founding fathers are rolling in their graves. Accept the standards of living we got used to in the 20th century and so many luxuries and comforts we took for granted or guaranteed will continue to be taken away at a faster and faster rate (Except maybe guns in the next 8 years). Look for many beautiful things becoming beautiful memories to be replaced with not so nice things as has been the wave of the last several decades to continue and worsen.

At least we're not in Europe!

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #11 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 3:44am
Print Post  
'Ambrose' - You are not raining on my parade.

I am on Amelia Island, Fla.

The sky was blue all day and it got up to at least 70 degrees.

Tomorrow, I am going to Cumberland Island, Ga., to stay at a rustic mansion and view feral horses, wild pigs, and an amazing variety of birds.

At my home in Michigan, it is below 30 degrees and there are 5 inches of fresh snow in my drive.

Life is good!

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #12 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
HEY Chuck???!!!

Get back up here to the mitten where you belong!!!

LOL

Soak up some of that nice warm sun and send some back our way, would ya...

IP Logged

Jeremy T Garner
KCA Forum Member
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #13 - Feb 5th, 2017 at 7:17am
Print Post  
Thanks Preston I appreciate the kind words. May I also say that is a damn fine observation regarding the auto manufacturers. I too am relatively tall at 6'3" and every time I get a new vehicle I typically make it a point to not get a sunroof so I can have more head room. I have always loved the look of a fine fedora and at 31 am making it my duty to start bringing them back into the mainstream of men's fashion Smiley

YouTube  
IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2017 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Jeremy T Garner wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 7:17am:
Thanks Preston I appreciate the kind words. May I also say that is a damn fine observation regarding the auto manufacturers. I too am relatively tall at 6'3" and every time I get a new vehicle I typically make it a point to not get a sunroof so I can have more head room. I have always loved the look of a fine fedora and at 31 am making it my duty to start bringing them back into the mainstream of men's fashion Smiley

You sure rocked that fedora in the pictures!!!  I need one now...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint