Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
I have arrived in Geezerville (Read 1285 times)
Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

I have arrived in Geezerville
Apr 5th, 2020 at 6:04am
Print Post  
Sheesh.  Is this what I have to look forward to for the next twenty-five years?  Quick someone cough on me.  Let me lick your door knobs.  I need to end it all for the sake of Kragdom and all that is holy.

I was reviewing some of my krag ammo pics and was feeling pretty good that I lived in the greatest union of States in the world and then everything went south.  I opened my spreadsheet, the one I use for all of my arms related purchases, and realized I had forgotten the one hundred boxes of Winchester .30-40 I bought in 2006.  That's ten cases.  The pic of my jug and two full cases of Winchester I had just looked at five minutes before came to mind.  It was that epithany on Easter that I knew I have arrived in Geezerville.

Don't get me wrong.  Forgetting a girl friend's birthday or a marriage aniversary is still the norm and right in the overall scheme of life but forgetting ammo?.  Aaaaaaaaaargh!

You know what this means?  I can't buy any more .30-40 ammo for the rest of my life.  I guess I could give it all away and start over but where is the fun in that?

Guys.  Don't let this happen to you. I don't need any neighbors in Geezerville.

I did see Powder valley has brass available though...  Good price too.

(You need to Login to view media files and links)

You newbies need to get some before the next dry spell. 

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: I have arrived in Geezerville
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2020 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
I can help ya Culp....  Just package up about ten boxes of that Winchester ammo, and affix a nice label with the name Paul Steinmayer (address provided in a PM when you're ready), and then deliver the box to UPS for delivery to said addressee recipient!  This will help you to free up your "Overstock" situation.  Oh, and if a Krag or two happens to accidentally make it into that shipment, I'm SURE the recipient won't complain one iota!!!

OR... an alternative method would be to stick ten boxes into your vehicle, and personally hand deliver to said recipient at Camp Perry (the aforementioned Krags would also not be refused).

BTW, I think we ALL reside in geezerville a little  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint