10 New format (Read 7364 times)
psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: New format
Reply #15 - Jan 26th, 2017 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Culpeper wrote on Jan 25th, 2017 at 5:56pm:
I would love to do that but the vacation is over and I am startng training in a new job on the 6th and fourteen weeks later I will be back in the 'stan eating dirt and listening to the derka derkas. Cheesy

Well Geeze.... that sucks!  I mean, it's probably great for you... but sucks for the rest of us who will be deprived of your incredible company!  Well, 14 weeks is still three months, so maybe you can make a weekend trip in April and shoot with me at least once... or even just visit for a little while and share a few cups of Joe!  I bet if we planned on meeting for lunch one Saturday, I could even get Chuck to join us!

IP Logged

Culpeper
KCA Forum Member

Reply #16 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Tom Butts wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 2:56am:
Check it out again.  You will notice that when you do, there will be a different photo there.  Josh, our web master, made it so it will cycle through different photos.  Yes, there are many photos of US Krags too. 

Glad you guys like it.

Best,
Tom

Love it!  Like the way it rotates the photos.  Give Josh a saw buck out of petty cash and tell him to have a good time on the town.  Thanks for putting up the KCA.

Are you going to change the look here or leave it alone?

Tootles.  I must run along.  I have an appointment with my manicurist. Hope her boyfirend doesn't come home early.  Now where did I put that helmet...  Women just love a man in uniform.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  (You need to Login to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Ned Butts
KCA Forum Admin
KCA Official Member

Krag enthusiast!

Reply #17 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 3:08am
Print Post  
Forum will remain the same for now. Good luck in your new "mission"

IP Logged

psteinmayer
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #18 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Culpeper wrote on Jan 27th, 2017 at 2:30am:
Tootles.  I must run along.  I have an appointment with my manicurist. Hope her boyfirend doesn't come home early.  Now where did I put that helmet...  Women just love a man in uniform.

I used to think that too... and then that theory produced my Ex-Wife. 

Hey... does your manicurist have a sister???  Send her to me (my nails are atrocious!).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint