Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
 25 Real Quarantines! (Read 9059 times)
Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Real Quarantines!
Apr 10th, 2020 at 11:39am
Print Post  
These signs below were times when we had real quarantines in this country. You quarantine sick people.

You never saw a sign that said:

"Quarantine: Caution-Healthy People Inside!"

That's why this is a political action, not a health action.

IP Logged

Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Re: Real Quarantines!
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
I don’t see how you can say that. If you only quarantined people with obvious covid19 symptoms everyone would become exposed eventually and you would have 1918 all over again only infinitely worse. There were less than 2 billion [corrected] people worldwide then, now there’s almost 8 billion [corrected]. Quarantining everyone, exposed but not symptomatic, symptomatic and the truly unexposed is the only way I can see to have the largest potential number of survivors. The only political aspect is that in the good ol USA it is an election year. And the economic destruction covid19 is causing will probably have an impact.
[Thanks guys, all those ‘naughts confused me.]

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #2 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
I think those human population numbers should be Billions, unless you are counting Democrat Ballots!

(If ballots, then I suppose Trillions will show up, in some 'Blue' districts).  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #3 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
He's counting the dead- many of who still vote democrat in elections...

This is a flu virus. Most flu viruses are different in certain ways like this one. Death numbers are being inflated. I'm a physician and have been "instructed" by the Ohio Medical Board to add Covid-19 to any death certificate whether or not there was any evidence to show that the person actually died of Covid-19. The Centers for Disease Control is saying clearly that they will interpret these death certificates to show that anyone who died WITH Covid-19 will be considered to have died FROM Covid-19. If I falsified a death certificate for any reason, I would lose my license. But, the govt can do it and set policy with the falsified statistics and hospitals can bill higher amounts for people who have been diagnosed with this Hoax Flu.

The physicians doing this, as instructed all around the country, are complicit in a big scandal/hoax for political and monetary reasons.

Interestingly enough, fewer deaths from other normal causes are being recorded now.

You won't see this on CNN or MSNBC, though. Maybe history will reveal the truth but I'm not even sure about that.

Good thing God is still in ultimate control!

IP Logged

Capt. Frank
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #4 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Until his death, my father always voted Republican.

IP Logged

Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #5 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Whig, That’s a good point that victims who die WITH covid19 will be assumed to have died FROM covid19. But to me you’re splitting hairs. The deadly pneumonia that developed was because the patient had the flu, if he hadn’t caught the flu he wouldn’t have developed the pneumonia. Complications brought on by covid19 would be my layman’s explanation. Which makes sense to me. It’s not like the victim was fatally struck by a car on the way to the hospital to get admitted because he was coughing up blood and had a high fever. So did he die from covid19 or Uber. He wouldn’t have been at that spot in the crosswalk if he hadn’t gotten sick, he would have been safe at work. Still don’t see any hoax here, sorry.

IP Logged

butlersrangers
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #6 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
My family voted Democrat in protest.

They lived in a town that was run by a 'Paternalistic' Copper Mining Company.

The Mining Company determined and provided: employment, promotions, wages, housing, utilities, education, opportunity for your children and medical care.

If you were critical of or spoke out against the Company, you were 'screwed'.

The 'Company' controlled most things in local government, including elections, via the Republican officials. The 'ballots' were not secret.

p.s. - All this being said, my 'forefathers' (and mothers) would not have supported the present Democrat Party!

IP Logged

Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #7 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Well, this is more than "splitting hairs". When statistics are being incorrectly (re: fraudulently) created, collected, interpreted, whatever, for any kind of gain, it is wrong and dangerous. The "gain" we are seeing is the use of these numbers to re-direct medical supplies, create and institute vastly changing federal monetary policies, affect people's opinions of those in charge and actions are being taken in dealing with the crisis and creating innumerable hardship for small businesses, students and anyone or everyone in the private sector, it is a debacle that is far-reaching and not just semantics or hair splitting.

I have seen this thing from the beginning affect everything we normally do in this country and it just isn't right.

But, many people who are not affected and have pensions, tax-payer paid salaries, welfare, disability, etc., are not worried and don't feel the need to believe anything is that wrong. So be it. But, we are not being given truthful information and this is a factual statement.

At least we still have our Krags to play with!

IP Logged

King carp
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #8 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Here in Illinois our governor fred flintstone gives his daily yabba dabba flu report. He never mentions recovered cases, just new, total, and fatalities. Not one reporter has asked how many have recovered. Control the mind and the asshole will follow.

IP Logged

Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #9 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 4:21pm
Print Post  

At least we still have our Krags to play with! [/quote]

And don’t forget our ‘03 Springfields!

IP Logged

Whig
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #10 - Apr 10th, 2020 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Does anyone remember the daily death reports being given on CNN and MSNBC for the Swine Flu H1Ni pandemic from 10 years ago?

Of course not. That's when Obama was president.

That flu virus attacked not only the elderly but pregnant women also. People under age 65 accounted for 80% of the cases of H1N1 flu. But ONLY 12,500 died in the US from that illness but the numbers were more accurately reported.

How many people have actually died FROM COVID-19 in the US now? We really don't know.

More cases are in the US than any other country but that's because we are testing more people than any other country and actually releasing numbers. Can we trust the numbers Communist China has released?

No.

I think I'll go blow my nose and then reload some .30-40 Krag ammo. That's a great thing to do under quarantine!

IP Logged

jamesalex
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #11 - Apr 20th, 2020 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
obviously we cna't decide in this right situation must wait few months ....every thing will be fine by god grace ....

I am working as network deployment technician at fieldengineer .it is place for all who needs technical jobs and it is a place for all tech employers.
IP Logged

Capt. Frank
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #12 - Apr 20th, 2020 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
My father always voted republican, until he died.

IP Logged

FredC
KCA Official Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #13 - Apr 21st, 2020 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Just heard of another after effect of C19. Some are having micro vascular clotting. All the small capillaries in an organ or extremity form micro clots leading to amputation or loss of an organ. This thing has got several ways to kill you.
Some think the air born transmission is similar to measles entering a room 1/2 to 1 hour after an infected person left can get you. One funny thing is as of March 15 not one single case of surface transmission has been documented. All this cleaning and sanitizing may keep the flu or some other diseases at bay but the exposure to all that chlorine gas may irritate the lungs and make you more susceptible to C19. This is Fred's conjecture not supported by any research.

IP Logged

Baltimoreed
KCA Forum Member

Krag Enthusiast!

Reply #14 - Apr 21st, 2020 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
I saw the other day where an unfortunately guy had his leg amputated due to this crap. Weird. Also saw a segment about some government research lab in wuhan china just blocks from the live market that was experimenting with bat viruses. Not surprisingly all their public internet info has been deleted. People get complacent and then they get careless everywhere. I can’t imagine it was intentional. My motto has always been, don’t attribute to maliciousness what can easily be explained by stupidity.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint